Isles MP reminds crofters to submit Single Application Form (SAF)
Isles MP Angus B MacNeil is reminding crofters to submit their Single Application form (SAF) as the closing date for submission is fast approaching.
The closing date for submission of Single Application Form (SAF) is Friday 15th May.
The Single Application Form is the form you need to fill in if you want to claim payments under the following schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme (including Greening and Young Farmer payments)
- Scottish Suckler Beef Support Scheme (Mainland and Islands)
- Scottish Upland Sheep Support Scheme
- Less Favoured Area Support Scheme
- Agri-Environment Climate Scheme – annual recurrent options
- Forestry Grant Scheme – annual maintenance and management grants
- Beef Efficiency Scheme
- Rural Development Contracts – Rural Priorities annual recurrent options
Commenting Angus MacNeil MP said:
“This year especially we must try and get as much money into the islands as we can, crofters need to be claiming for their land. I know how busy this time of year is for many crofters with lambing etc and this year has its own additional pressures given the ongoing situation with Covid-19.
“The date for submitting the SAF application is less than 2 weeks away, Friday 15th May, and I want to remind crofters if they haven’t already done so to submit their application.
“The easiest way to complete the Single Application Form is online. To do this, you must be registered with Rural Payments and Services. How to register
“Area Offices are currently operating an answer machine service. If you require assistance, you are asked to leave your name, contact number and brief details of your query and you will be contacted as soon as possible. I have included below the details for the Benbecula and Stornoway Office”:
Benbecula – Tel: 0300 244 9600 – SGRPID.email@example.com
Stornoway – Tel: 0300 2448501 – SGRPID.firstname.lastname@example.org